TheTrace at Claiborne Hill, the newest Northshore Senior Community, offers Independent/Assisted Living & Memory Care. The Trace is located in the Mandeville/Covington area, a suburb of New Orleans, Louisiana located on the beautiful St. Tammany Trace. Having been voted Northshore’s Best for years in a row, we have expanded to increase our private apartments to serve many more seniors families.
At the Trace, we strive to provide our residents with a sense of independence and the comforts of home, while offering them the reassurance of a caring 24-hour on-site staff.
In addition to comfort, The Trace allows for easy and convenient access to shopping, medical facilities, churches, restaurants and grocery stores, as well as activities in the Mandeville/Covington community.
WE ARE EXPANDING:
- Specially designed first floor Maison Grace Memory
Care Wing with spontaneous outdoor space
- Plano lounge
- Expanded and enhanced dining room with coffee/juice bar
- Private chapel
- Marketplace sundry shop
- Spa and hair salon
- Wellness and excercise room
- Theater room
- Renovated activity room
- Resident baking center
- Creative craft center
- Enhancement throughout the building
- Additional passenger elevator
- Additional apartments to welcome more residents